A couple of months ago we introduced free delivery on any online order. Free delivery include areas in and around a 50 km range from Cape Town International Airport.
We are working around the clock to make our deliveries 100% flawless and perfect. But with unpredictable things like traffic, the weather, or a very busy route, that are out of our control, it is proving to be quite a difficult undertaking. Please know that we will persist to get it right!
That’s why we put together a Delivery Manifesto:
- To do our best to deliver in the chosen time frame.
- To work out the most effective delivery routes to ensure on time deliveries for all.
- To keep customers up to date if a delivery will be late due to factors out of our control.
- To deliver a cake that’s perfectly intact and delicious.
- To offer a full refund if a cake didn’t arrive due to any of these reasons:
- An uncaptured order where the order wasn’t in our schedule, but fully paid for.
- A missed occasion due to extreme late delivery.
- A cake being damaged during delivery.
- To continually work hard to improve our delivery service.
- To promptly answer emails at firstname.lastname@example.org if a customer needs delivery info.
- To offer effective in-store collections as an alternative option.
- To work hard on our delivery service and network to get to a 100% success rate.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Delivery Manifesto. We will continue to work hard on this service to ensure perfect deliveries to our amazing customers.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR 24 HOUR POLICY: